IMPORTANT NOTE WHEN ORDERING: Our helmets are based on the standard DOT Oval Headform. Our helmets DO NOT FIT LIKE TRADITIONAL HELMETS. PLEASE CLICK THE CHECK SIZING BUTTON IN THIS SECTION for important details when ordering a KIRSH Helmet.
Inventory Alert: Due to high-demand and supply chain logistics, Smalls will not be available until April. Smalls may be back-ordered and filled in the order we receive them. Thank you for your patience.
KIRSH Motorcycle Helmets... Enjoy the Ride!
KIRSH Motorcycle Helmets
...Enjoy the Ride!
The most popular colors
in the CHM-1 Helmet
Click below for more
details on these
Enjoy the Ride!
KIRSH has retired the Metallic Red, Metallic Blue and the Goblin Green
colors. White is still
available. Come back
and check us out as we
offer new and exciting editions to the line of the KIRSH CHM-1
You asked and we
delivered. These are
the first of many
shells. Lost Soulz, the
American Pride & Mosaic.
Introducing KIRSH Helmets CHM-1 Motorcycle Helmet
An All-American Made Motorcycle Helmet Offering Style, Comfort and Improved Performance like no other helmet. Enjoy the Ride!
- This is a smaller, tougher DOT-Approved helmet!
- MADE IN AMERICA BY VETERANS AND AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES!
- Low-Profile: Sits low on the head…NO MUSHROOM HEAD!
- This smaller helmet brings the center of mass close to the head virtually eliminating the wind-drag and providing the rider with the smoothest riding experience.
- By cutting wind drag, there is no lift. (Most lighter helmets WILL LIFT because there is no substance to them.)
- The MOST stable helmet on the market!
- Hard Shell: Means the shell does not shatter like typical shells THAT ARE MEANT TO BREAK OPEN!
- Reduces the chance of rotation angle injury in the event of an impact (the leading cause of brain injury).
- Patented Fluid Displacement Liner™ Unlike EPS Foam that is highly ineffective on impacts.
- Liner stays cool pulling heat away from the head.
- Quick-release clip: simple on and off motion.
- A relaxed fit liner means an extreme comfortable fitment.
- Reflective DOT Labeling stands out in low light situations.
- Use mild soap and water to clean: removable liner means a cleaner helmet (no stinky cloth or places for germs to live)